Saturday, January 12, 2008

Growing up

Growing up...
its funny, in the past if we did something bad, we apolagise, and try to make a mends.
however, as we grow up, the need for an apologie disapears.
as its not so much a slip up in our behaviour.

our actions define who we are as people correct?
and society does not view us as people until we mature???
therefore, we are not people until we are done moving from a youth to an adult.

This is the scary question: if my actions define who i am- what actions do others see???
if my actions are defining who i am more and more, then its fair to say i am who my actions portray?

its like were at our final stages. a blank canvas.
and what we do from now on will define us as who we are forever.

just something to think about this year

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

"if my actions are defining who i am more and more, then its fair to say i am who my actions betray?"

Do you mean 'portray'?

And I don't think the need to apologize after doing something bad ever disappears. Relationships still need maintenance no matter how old we get. So yeah, I don't get that bit.

Random in the corner said...

not so much the need for them dissapears, more the effect of them does...
someone can sorry as many times as they want, but if they continue to do the same thing, then they cant be all that sorry...

and yea-my bad!!! wrong word :)

Pannis McMannis said...

Should i worry or praise you for coming to this conclusion?