Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fuck you false bastards

i would never tell a friend, they are being a dick for not being christian...
it is not my place, nor is it my concern.
there religious beliefs are there own, there own choice, and have no direct effect on me.
If they were to invite me to church, i would respect them, and take it upon myself to accept or deny.

frankly, it is my choice for my faith.
therefore i would not accept anyone to put me down for it.
it does not effect them, it does not harm them, and is my choice.

now, i believe this to be reasonable to live by and apply to other things, other than just religion.

therefore, as i would not accept my group of friends to sit around bitching about my faith, as it is of no concern to them what i believe, and it is not there place correct?, so why would i accept them sitting there bitching about me about other things?
telling me how i should spend my time.
telling me what to do, when it has no effect on them...

now, if it was one person, arrogant enough, and pig headed enough to confront me about, i would feel sorry for them, and there stupidity.

however, when a GROUP of friends, get to gather to bitch about me, and how i live my life, IT IS JUST FUCKING COWARDICE, & I REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOU AS FRIENDS NOW.

this is directed at they particular people. they should know who they are.
Frankly it is Pathetic.
if, say, they were offering advise, which i severely doubt they were, so be it.
however, to TELL someone to do something.
its beyond just looking out for me.

If i turned to you and told you, your fucking wrong for being christian, your hurting your friends and family for not being a Jehovah's witness, id deserve to get punched in the face right?

so how the fuck am i supposed to fell when a group of cowards that i believed to be friends do that to me.

FUCK YOU.
(religion is simple the best example i can use to explain it, and i apologise if i offend any Jehovah's witnesses.)

This is my life, i am not going to change who i am, just because its not what you want.
FUCK YOU, Fuck you cowards, Fuck you pretenders, Fuck you.

5 comments:

said...

remember the time when you tried to 'help' Mojo when he was a shut in?

Don't you think it's the same thing with you right now?

Thanks to you and others, look how Mojo changed. Not too bad eh

I'd say the same applies to you.

In anycase, people interfere and try to give you advices because they care. They care about you.

If I got the whole thing wrong though, please disregard my comment lol

Random in the corner said...

i invited mojo to come out with us. i didnt tell him never to come home.

there is asking him if he wants to come out, and telling him what he can and cant do.

Cherry ・ チェリー ・ 체리  said...

*pats* it's ok, let it out haha

Have you told them to shut up cuz its your religion? Then they should respect that you dont want to discuss it. I only argue about it if a christian etc comes up to me and goes "Your selfish for not being christian/buddist etc! its the easy way out!" and then I tell them why I disagree. Its the same thing though, you dont want people saying your wrong rada rada. Everyone has a choice to what they believe and entitled to their opinion, and your right, if they dont respect it then they're not worth being friends with. Be strong in what you believe in *nods*. Religion is a dangerous topic and shouldnt really be discussed. If it is then people need to be very mature and understanding about it. Thats how some of the wars start otherwise

all regligion/agnostics have good and bad sides to it i guess but you have reasons for believing like everyone else believe what they believe. No one thinks the same... and I. Am. So. Waffling but bottom line: I agree, they should respect you dont want to talk about it

said...

I dunno mate, you say you suggested to him and not forced anything onto him but that still doesnt change the fact that you said something about his shut-in-ness

Jehovas knock on your door, and they talk for ages trying to persuade, but in the end they aint forcing no nothing on anyone either

it's the fact that message is put out, not how it is done.

I say it doesnt hurt to listen once in a while, as you still would have control of your life if that's what you are afraid of getting deprived of

anyway long time (still) no see mate

Anonymous said...

Yeah man, it's pretty much a friend's duty to point out your weaker points so you can work on it because it's for your own good anyway. Other people should just fuck off and mind their own business.

Line is drawn when they start imposing their ideologies on you ay. They don't have to agree with what you do, they just have to respect it for what it is.