Sunday, June 22, 2008

Reinspired!

well.
i admit i have been reispired.
iv meet 2 people that have re-awokend me.
they make me look at the world in a very different light.

so basically i share with you the questions you raised.
and please be honest, there is no point if your not, im not here to put people down.
the absolute goal is to open people up to the world.

so basically please just answer these questions.
be honest.
were not here to judge.
do it anonymously.

Question 1:
why are you at uni? whats the reason for it??? what are you hoping to achieve?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I knew, I thought I knew. But as I told you, I don't know anymore.

said...

I am not, as I did something about the seemingly pointless cycle of questioning which never ceased while I was there.

Anonymous said...

1) To get a degree
2) So that it would bring me a much better job than those who doesn't(in most situation).
3) A degree ( correction. not "hoping"..but "going" )

castalnetta said...

don't i inspire you enough? >.<

Raging Bull said...

Get a degree to earn 450AUD a day in Aussie!!

GOOOOO geology!!

Anonymous said...

I want global domination.

Anonymous said...

To be able to help people who are in need of said help. The pursuit of satisfaction after a good day's job.

Nothing in the world can compare to that feeling after a successful completion.

Money is not a matter

Pannis McMannis said...

Because I enjoy it